Rockstar Nights – The Rules
Rockstar Nights – Do’s and Don’ts
- Don’t get too drunk, we won’t let you sing. Everyone loves a train wreck, but the “too drunk” kind is a real downer!
- If you are sick, please Do bring your own mic (we don’t want to get sick, germs from microphones can spread) or stay home and get well soon!
- Do bring a desire to sing and have fun!
- Sorry, this isn’t a jam. Use of band instruments is not part of this event format. You are on stage to sing. Please Do bring your tambourine but Don’t bring your cowbell…we have enough!
- Don’t be a jerk. If your ego is too big for the stage, we can’t fit you on the stage.
- Don’t damage the Mics or other equipment, you are responsible for the costs of replacement. Swinging the Mic like Roger Daltry will result in immediate expulsion.
- Please Do come back and sing/sign up anytime.
- Performing with a partner is okay.
- Do register early in the bar to be included in the nights performance. There are limited spots. First registered, first served.
- If it’s your birthday, we want you on stage and accommodations will be made to try and make that happen
- If you pay $25 to a charity, (you must provide evidence and the receipt must show the date of the nights event), you will be given the opportunity to perform a second song
- Don’t ask the band to restart a song, it’s live or die out there in Rockstars Nights – so good luck!
- Do be in the bar at the time of the announcement of the winner, in order to be eligible for the finals.